KSTU Fox 13 Television has an immediate opening for a full-time GRAPHICS DESIGNER.
Hours and working days vary Monday-Sunday.
Duties include creating graphics for daily newscasts, promotions, sales productions and commercial web ads. This is a great opportunity to break into an award-winning promotions department using equipment and software such as iMacs, Photoshop & After Effects.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience as a graphic artist in a creative, fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Ability to work with multiple producers while having a service oriented attitude that aims to please and artistically support rather than creatively compete.
• Excellent spelling and proofreading skills are essential!
• Proven record of dependability with the ability to work various shifts to meet station needs
• Proven ability to work foster team unity, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time and read a video display terminal
• Prefer applicants that have previous news graphics experience in a television station, specifically with Photoshop. After Effects and Illustrator experience are a plus.
• Prefer applicants with some post-high school education and/or graphic design experience
To apply, visit tribunemedia.com/careers and search for Job ID 2019-49347
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.
FOX 13 is an Equal Opportunity Employer