KSTU Fox 13 Television has an immediate opening for a Full Time VIDEO EDITOR (News). Hours and work schedule vary Monday-Sunday.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of one year previous experience as an editor using standard broadcast non-linear editing equipment, preferably Final Cut Pro
* Demonstrated ability to consistently use good judgment and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated creativity and ability to organize news footage into coherent, well-paced news packages
* Work with producers and graphic designers to visually enhance information in the newscast. Must make effective use of full screen graphics, lower thirds, boxes, and more
* Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person with co-workers and viewers while working under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Proven record of dependability, ability to consistently meet deadlines, and ability to work a variety of schedules to meet company needs
* Ability to work in a limited work space with reasonable accommodation
* Prefer applicants with some post-high school education in a related field or equivalent
* Prefer applicants with news photographer/editing experience
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: www.tribunemediacareers.com and enter job# 2016-43989 under keyword search.
Email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.