Pepper spray accidentally discharged at SLC Chuck-A-Rama

SALT LAKE CITY — Firefighters had to treat about a dozen people Wednesday night after a Salt Lake City Chuck-A-Rama employee accidentally released pepper spray in the restaurant’s lobby.

It happened around 8 p.m. at the Chuck-A-Rama location at 744 E 400 S.

Emergency crews took one person to the hospital as a precaution.

No one suffered any major injuries.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.