Fire burns garage, part of Woods Cross home

WOODS CROSS, Utah — A fire burned through the garage and into part of a Woods Cross home Saturday morning.

South Davis Metro Fire District Chief Jeff Bassett said crews quickly put out the fire, which was report at 1:25 a.m. near 1900 South and 900 West.

Bassett said the home’s fire alarms went off and a juvenile went to check the garage and suffered a minor first degree when he opened the door.

No other injuries were reported and investigators are still working to determine the extent of the damage and a cause.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.