No one injured in Saratoga Springs school bus fire

SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — Firefighters quickly extinguished a school bus that caught fire in Saratoga Springs Wednesday morning.

According to Saratoga Springs Fire & Rescue the fire started in the bus’ engine compartment.

No injuries were reported and everyone made it off the bus safely, according to the fire department.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.