Firefighters battle blaze in Cedar City storage unit

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CEDAR CITY — A fire burned through the roof of a storage unit in Cedar City Monday, St. George News reports.

Cedar City Fire Department responded to the fire at 465 N. 800 West at 4:37 p.m.

The fire started in the attic of the storage unit and burned through the length of the roof, Cedar City Fire Chief Mike Philips said.

The Fire Department’s response included 27 firefighters and three engines.

Click here to read the full story from St. George News.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.