Creating your own luck
1. Believe you are lucky.
2. See the positive & stay positive.
- Carrying around a ‘luck’ charm helps you keep your eyes open for opportunity.
3. Prepare yourself for an opportunity.
- Gain skills so when the opportunity comes you are prepared to succeed.
4. Get out of your routine.
- Experience something new.
- Gain experience and skill.
- Opens you up to new opportunities.
5. Take the opportunity or risk.
6. Don’t see failure as bad.
- Failures are seen as normal.
- The belief that you can correct or bounce back.