Auntie Rae's Chocolate Passion Fruit Pie is so good it's worth $10,000. Former Chef of Auntie Raes Dessert Island Brandon won an episode of Bakers vs. Fakers with this Chocolate Passion Fruit Pie recipe. Check out the recipe for the award-winning Passion Fruit Mousse below.
Auntie Raes Passion Fruit Mousse
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Passionfruit Purée
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup of powdered sugar
- Mix passion fruit purée and vanilla yogurt in a bowl until smooth.
- In a mixer, pour in heavy cream and powdered sugar and whisk on medium speed until stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into yogurt mixture until fully incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.