Firefighters put out fire at Tai Pan Trading in Logan

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LOGAN, Utah – Firefighters have put out a fire at a store in Logan early Wednesday morning.

Fire crews arrived at Tai Pan Trading at 49 E. 400 N. just after 6 a.m.

Logan Fire crews said they cleared the building and no one was injured.

They are checking for hot spots and investigating what sparked the flames.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.