Salt Lake City apartment fire sends one to the hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Salt Lake City apartment fire – SLC Fire

SALT LAKE CITY – Firefighters are investigating what sparked an apartment fire that sent one person to the hospital Friday.

Fire crews were called to the apartments on 714 N. 900 W. at about 2 p.m. and quickly put out the flames.

Salt Lake City Fire officials said one resident went to the hospital for smoke inhalation and complications from asthma.

The amount of damage the fire caused was not immediately known.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.