Firefighters put out fire at Ogden home, no word on cause

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OGDEN, Utah – Firefighters are investigating what sparked a fire at an Ogden home Thursday afternoon.

No one was home when authorities arrived at the house on 34th St. near Washington Blvd. just after 1 p.m.

Officials said the fire burned the living room with smoke damage to two bedrooms and the kitchen.

No one was injured.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.