Snakes rescued from Lehi apartment fire, no one injured

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LEHI, Utah – Seven snakes have been rescued and a few residents have been displaced after a fire at a Lehi apartment complex Friday morning.

The fire near 430 N. 470 W.  burned one unit and left several others with smoke damage.

Authorities have requested help from the Red Cross.

Officials have not confirmed what sparked the flames at this time.

No one was injured.