Caught on Camera: Garden shed explosion in UK

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WEST YORKSHIRE, England — A garden shed explosion was caught on camera in England last month.

A British fire service released the video, which shows the dramatic moment the shed blew up and burst into flames.

It happened in early June in West Yorkshire. According to West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue, the explosion was likely caused by a faulty fluorescent light fitting igniting gasoline vapors.

Fortunately, no one was injured in the blast.