Fitness guru Mimi Sinclair shared two of her tried and true favorite recipes with us today in the kitchen!
Peanut Butter Cup Recipe
1/2 cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened
6 tbsp Peanut Butter
1/2 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
4 tbsp Jay Robb's Vanilla Protein Powder
2 cups ChocoMaker Dipping Chips- Milk Chocolate
- In a small bowl, combine vanilla protein, PB2 Powder, and unsweetened almond milk and mix until smooth. Then add peanut butter.
- Melt dipping chips over low heat.
- Add a small layer of melted chocolate to the bottom of the silicon baking cups. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes,
- After the chocolate has hardened, add a small amount of the peanut butter mixture to the middle of each cup. Make sure to leave some spaces for chocolate to fill in.
- Top each peanut butter mixture with small amount of melted chocolate to create a thin layer.
- Return cups to the refrigerator to harden, approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove silicon cup and enjoy!
Nut Bread Recipe
1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
3/4 cup arrowroot powder
1/4 cup golden flax meal
1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
4 large eggs
1 tsp agave nectar or honey
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy.
- Stir agave and vinegar into eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet, then add nuts and seeds.
- Transfer batter into well greased 7.5 X 3.5 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.