Chamaine and Brielle from Wandering Families Blog shared the best 5 sledding hills in Utah.
1. Peteetneet School, Payson: Music playing for everyone to enjoy, bathrooms available at the museum.
2. Rock Canyon Park, Provo: Nice bowl shape is perfect for all ages. Cannot beat the beautiful mountain views.
3. Flat Iron Park, Cottonwood Heights/Sandy: Steep hills with some jumps built in. Hay bails have been put into place to help you stop at the bottom of the hill.
4. Mueller Park, Bountiful: Beautiful park with a canyon that offers snowshoeing and other outdoor activities.
5. Soldier Hollow, Midway: You get pulled up the hill by a tow rope, say goodbye to sore muscles! Fun for families and larger groups.
To see more from Chamaine and Brielle check out their blog wanderingfamilies.com