Murray home catches fire overnight; construction to blame

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Murray house fire

MURRAY, Utah – Officials said construction is to blame for a fire at a Murray home overnight.

A neighbor saw flames coming from the roof of the home near 6200 S. and 1250 E.

Authorities said the home is being remodeled so no one was home at the time.

Fire crews said the roof will need to be replaced.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.