BLT Avocado Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. macaroni, bow tie or rotini pasta
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups iceberg or romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 avocados, seed and skin removed, dived
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta; let cool. Place cooled pasta in a large serving bowl with the bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, blue cheese, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture; stir well. Gently fold in the avocado. For best flavor, refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Note: If not a blue cheese fan, substitute store bought or homemade ranch dressing or Italian dressing.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market