Utah residents are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place that is filled with wildlife and is open for us to explore. The only problem is sometimes we don't know where to go. Scott Root shared some of the best places to go to to catch a glimpse of the rich wildlife Utah has to offer.
- Northern region: Antelope Island State Park
- Northeast region: Flaming Gorge Recreation area and the Green River
- Central region: Strawberry Valley
- Southeastern region: The Henry Mountains
- Southern region: The Boulder Mountains
Make sure to check out the upcoming wildlife watching events that you can find here.