Lisa Danielson shared a guilt-free dessert with The PLACE that we are absolutely loving! Strawberry Cheesecake Bites only have 25 calories per strawberry but pack in a ton of protein! To find more healthy recipes from Lisa go here.
Oh So Light Strawberry Cheesecake
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
2 egg whites
1/3 cup Truvia baking blend
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
1 tbsp arrowroot powder
Graham cracker crumbs (garnish)
• Preheat oven to 350
• Coat a 9 inch round pan with nonstick spray, set aside
• Blend together the cheese in food processor until smooth
• Add in egg whites, truvia, lemon juice, vanilla extract, salt and arrowroot powder. Blend until smooth
• Pour filling into pie dish, cook in oven for 50 mins.
• Remove cake from oven, allow to cool.
• Scoop cheesecake out and place in piping bag or Ziploc
• Core strawberries and pipe about 2 tsp of filling into each berry.
• Garnish with graham cracker crumbs
• Serve chilled