Mattress fire evacuates Ogden apartment, no one injured

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OGDEN, Utah – Fire crews are investigating how a mattress caught fire at an Ogden apartment and forced evacuations Friday morning.

Firefighters got to the blaze at about 8:30 a.m. near 566 24th St. and evacuated residents; no one was injured.

Check back with Fox 13 for the latest updates.

1 Comment

  • FrankDHayden

    ❥━━━————–❥home job for Every one❥—————-━━━❥
    I’ve made $76,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it.,,,
    Heres what I do ——->
    ➤➤➤➤➤➤ …Special-Work-At-Home…

Comments are closed.