Therapist Kathy Parker shares thoughts on not only dealing with anxiety, but why it's so prevalent today.
1. How do you know if anxiety is a problem?
• You can identify anxiety by feeling nervous, having tight muscles, racing thoughts, difficulty sleeping and a change in appetite.
2. Why is anxiety so prevalent?
• Our culture is fast paced
3. How can simplifying reduce anxiety?
• Simplify relationships - are they beneficial to both parties?
• Simplify screen time - be mindful of the time you spend in front of a screen and try to cut it down
• Simplify free time - schedule your "tasks" out at the beginning of every month so you don't feel overwhelmed
• Simplify possessions - clean out your closet and throw things out that are just wasting space
For more great ideas from Kathy, go here.