Veterinarian Ben Brown tells us a few things to be mindful of during the cold winter months.
- Bring your pets indoors if you think they might be cold
- Buy your dog protective footwear and clothing if they need it
- Be careful of ice melt salt
- Watch out for antifreeze and make sure pets do not drink it
- Buy your pet a heated food bowl if it is outside
- Knock on the hood of your car before you climb in to check for cats. They love hiding from the cold near the engine.
For more information, go here.