Utah school tops list of 2016 safest college campuses in US
PROVO, Utah – A Utah school is topping the list of the safest college campuses for 2016.
According to Niche.com, a site that hosts reviews on schools, Brigham Young University ranks as the safest college campus in the U.S.
BYU is closely followed by Pennsylvania’s Baptist Bible College and Seminary and Regent University in Virginia.
The rankings are determined by key factors like campus crime rates, local crime and student reviews.
- Brigham Young University (Nationally ranked #1) – Provo, UT
- Utah State University – Logan, UT
- Southern Utah University – Cedar City, UT
- Weber State University – Ogden, UT
- University of Utah – Salt Lake City, UT
- Westminster College – Salt Lake City, UT