Ham and Gouda Crostini (12.24.15)
- 1 large baguette, sliced into 1/4” slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 slices of ham, cut into quarter squares
- 12 slices gouda cheese, cut into quarter squares
- 2 large apple, any kind, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple butter (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lay baguette slices on two baking sheets. Brush oil over each slice. Divide ham and cheese quarter slices onto baguette slices. Bake for 4-6 minutes or until toasted and cheese has melted.
Top with apple slices and a dollop of apple butter, if using, on each baguette slice just before serving.