Fire crews investigating what sparked $30,000 blaze at Magna home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MAGNA, Utah – Authorities are investigating what sparked a fire at a Magna home overnight.

Fire crews were called to the blaze just after midnight near 2935 S. Buccaneer Dr.

Officials said residents called 911 when they noticed smoke coming from the walls.

When crews arrived they found flames coming from the insulation.

Authorities estimate the flames did about $30,000 worth of damage to the home.

Fire crews have not confirmed what caused the fire at this time.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.