Provo garage fire captured on video

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

PROVO, Utah -- A Provo garage was destroyed and a home was damaged in a fire Tuesday afternoon.

Video shot by a FOX 13 viewer shows thick smoke pouring from the fire, which started around 5 p.m. near 1100 Geneva Rd. Use the video player above to watch the video.

According to Captain Dean York, Provo Fire Department, a woman who lives at the residence said she had just parked her car in the garage and went inside the house when she smelled smoke.

Firefighters were unable to save the garage, but they did keep the fire from causing major damage to the house.

York said most of the damage to the house is smoke damage. Fire investigators were called to the scene to determine why the car caught fire.

Photos by Provo Fire Department:

1 Comment

  • sdsf

    my best friend’s step-mother makes $80 /hour on the computer . She has been without work for five months but last month her pay was $20705 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit their website .Get More Detail Here

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.