Food blogger Ruthie Knudsen shares her super simple recipe for strawberry mango guacamole. For more from Ruthie, go here.
Strawberry Mango Guacamole
- 2 avocados, flesh removed and medium diced
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, small diced
- ½ cup fresh mango, small diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips for serving
- Gently fold all avocado, strawberries, mango, cilantro, red onion, lime juice in mixing bowl.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.