Nine Grain Pancakes with Fruit Syrup (12.31.14)
- 1 cup Honeyville Nine Grain Mix
- 1 cup Honeyville Soymilk, prepared
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup syrup
- 1/2 cup berries or any fruit, diced
- 1/4 cup almonds, pecans or walnuts, chopped
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a blender on the highest setting for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Cook pancakes on a hot griddle until golden.
Warm the syrup and chosen fruit in a small saucepan. Serve over pancakes with nuts.
(Note: you can mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Follow the remaining directions.)
Sponsor: UT’s Own – Honeyville