Grilled Chicken with Veggie Salad (09.11.14)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 thin chicken breasts (approx. 1 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Season chicken breasts with no salt seasoning and pepper. Bring a frying pan or grill up to medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil to the pan or grease grill. Cook chicken breasts for approximately 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked all the way through, depending on thickness.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, agave or honey, dill, no salt seasoning and remaining oil. Add the cucumbers, tomatoes and onion. Mix well.
Serve chicken breasts with some of the salad over top.
Sponsor: Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute