- 3 cups medium pasta shells, cooked, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas or edamame, thawed, drained
- 6 oz. cooked ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Layer the first 4 ingredients in clear 3-qt. serving bowl. Mix mayo, dressing, salt and pepper; spread over salad, sealing to edge of bowl. Top with cheese and tomatoes.
Refrigerate for at least two hours or until chilled. Toss gently before serving.
Sponsor: Dan's Market