Bacon and Barbecue Cowboy Burgers (07.02.14)
- 2 pounds ground sirloin or beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 onion rings, cooked
- 1 cup Snap Daddy Barbecue Sauce
- 4 strips thick cut bacon, cooked
- 4 slices mild cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 large hamburger buns
Preheat grill to high.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Mix with hands to combine. Form beef into 4 patties, slightly larger than your bun.
Grill until desired doneness. Toast buns on low or indirect heat. Place lettuce and tomato slices on bun, top with burger, cheese, bacon and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Add 2 onion rings. Serve immediately.