Families homeless after overnight Ogden apartment fire, no one injured

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OGDEN, Utah – Four families are without homes after an overnight apartment fire in Ogden.

Officials said the families don’t know if their belonging are salvageable.

A four-plex unit went up in flames at about 10:30 p.m. Monday near 30th St. and Harrison Blvd.

Tristin Radabaugh was in his apartment when he and his roommates smelled smoke and saw it coming from outside their window.

They got out OK along with a 4-year-old girl living with them.

Fire crews said the flames started in a common wall of the apartment.

The damage was contained to two of the units.

Authorities have not confirmed what started the fire.

So far, about $70,000 in damage is estimated.