Ice Cream Sandwich and Cookie Cake (06.04.14)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 16 sandwich cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided, any flavor
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
Whisk fudge topping and 1 cup of the whipped topping in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining whipped topping; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
Freeze for 4 hours.
Sponsor: UT’s Own- Fat Boy Ice Cream