- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, diced
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 apple, peeled, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Toss chicken with celery, onion, parsley, almonds and apple. In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add to chicken mixture and blend well. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
Place some of the chicken salad in each wrap. Roll like a burrito. Slice in half. Serve immediately.
Sponser: Dan's Market