- 2 cups red quinoa
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, any color, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup Vivian’s Live Again Soup Mix (Chicken, Mushroom or Alfredo)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, tomatoes, peppers, onion, celery, salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, whisk soup mix into water and bring to a boil in the microwave; approximately 2 minutes. Remove and stir then bring to a boil again. Stir in mayonnaise, vinegar, curry, salt and pepper. Allow to cool to room temperature before stirring into the quinoa and chopped vegetables. Serve chilled.
Sponsor: Utah's Own