- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- No Salt Seasoning and pepper, to taste
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl with no salt seasoning and pepper; sprinkle over pork chops.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
Add shallots to pan; cook 45 seconds, stirring constantly. Add juice, agave and vinegar; bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thick. Serve pork with sauce. Garnish with parsley.
Sponsor: IMC Heart Institute