Electrical issue probable cause in Murray house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MURRAY –A Murray house that caught fire Sunday morning was vacant.

Fire crews responded to the residence, 5439 S. 1190 West, when a passerby reported they blaze. Fire fighters arrived on scene at approximately 6:10 a.m.

Preliminary investigation shows the fire was probably electrical, officials said.

Murray and South Salt Lake fire crews responded to the scene.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.