- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Chips, celery and carrots, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch or blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese. Pour into a baking dish or pie pan. Sprinkle with blue cheese, if using. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with chips, celery and carrots for dipping.