- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Miller’s Creamy honey
- Holiday sprinkles for decorating, if desired
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper liners or grease cups without liners.
Beat butter, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl with mixer on high speed 1 minute or until well blended. Add eggs; beat 2 minutes or until fluffy.
On low speed beat in milk and vanilla (batter may look curdled), then flour just until blended.
Spoon 1/4 cup into each muffin cup, filling each about 2/3 full.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in centers of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes before removing from pan to rack.
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and honey. Mix well. Top each cupcake.
Finish with holiday sprinkles, if desired.
Makes 12 cupcakes.