- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lbs thin, boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup vegetable, chicken or beef stock
- 1 teaspoon chives
Combine ½ cup of flour with the next 4 ingredients. Dredge each pork chop into the flour mixture to coat evenly. Shake off excess flour. (No egg needed.)
Place oil in a large skillet and bring up to high heat. When hot, add chops to skillet and cook 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned and crisp, working in batches as to not overcrowd the pan. Place pork chops on a plate covered with tinfoil.
In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour; whisk in the stock. Pour gravy over the pork chops and garnish with chives.