- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- No- Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in no salt seasoning and pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, paprika, garlic and onion powder, no-salt seasoning and black pepper, stirring well; sprinkle evenly over fish. Add fish to pan, skin side up; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with pineapple jalapeno salsa.