- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 4 ounces Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook the macaroni pasta according to package directions. After draining and while still hot, add back to the pan with both cheeses, milk, butter, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat while constantly stirring for 1-2 minutes. Add the tomato, pepper, onions and cilantro. Mix through. Serve warm or room temperature.