Orem house fire displaces family of 7

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OREM, Utah – A house fire in Orem left a family of seven without a home Tuesday afternoon.

The fire started around 12:50 at 791 E 400 N.

The fire started in the garage of the home. Sgt. Craig Martinez of the Orem Police Department said the homeowner was using a space heater in the garage when the fire began to spread.

Two cars were burned in the fire. No injuries have been reported.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.