Crispy Snack Mix (09.13.12)
by Jennifer Burns, Gossner Foods
- 2 cups crisscross of corn and rice cereal (such as Crispix)
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup small wheat crackers
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar crackers
- 2 tablespoons Gossner butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 250º.
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Combine butter, onion and chili powder, cumin, and salt; drizzle over cracker and cereal mixture, tossing to coat. Spread mixture out on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 250º for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring twice.