Pulled Pork Nachos (09.11.12)
by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 1 package (12-1/2 ounces) nacho tortilla chips
- 1 carton (18 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place tortilla chips on a greased baking sheet or pan. Layer with pork, cheese and olives.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and the cheese has melted. Top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce, onions and tomato. Sprinkle with pepper rings, if using.