Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Three Pepper Relish (07.06.12)
by Brandon Howard, La Caille
- 2 (8 ounce) package non-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated White Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tbs fresh basil
- 1/4 tbs Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped spinach cleaned and dried
- 1/4 cup Grated Romano cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, White Cheddar cheese, garlic, basil, Cayenne Pepper, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with Grated Romano cheese. Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Serve with toasted Pita Bread and Sour Dough Baggett.
Three Pepper Relish
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Roasted and Peeled
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Roasted and Peeled
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper Roasted and Peeled
- 1 Roasted Jalapeno Peeled Seeded
- 1 Tbs Garlic Minced
- 2 oz Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Evenly fine chop all of the peppers separately and combine into a medium mixing bowl. Add the garlic and balsamic and season to taste. Mix well and let marinade for at least one hour.
Serve as a garnish for the Spinach and Artichoke dip.