Gas leak forces evacuations in Provo

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Gas Leak

A natural gas leak in Provo forced evacuations at homes near 500 S 300 E.

The gas leak was caused at 1:30 p.m. when a track hoe hit a two inch gas pipe.  Twelve people in seven homes were evacuated. A Questar Gas crew was dispatched to the scene for repair work.

Watch FOX 13 News and for updates.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.