KSTU Fox 13 Television is accepting applications for a full-time SALES COORDINATOR.
Hours: 8:30-5:00, Monday-Friday.
Provide administrative assistance to the Vice President/General Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Research Director, and Account Executives to ensure a smoothly-run sales department. Responsibilities also include managing the sales department support staff. Must be able to represent KSTU by fostering excellent client and employee relations.
• College degree preferred but not required
• HS graduation or diploma required
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a business/office type environment
IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED:
• General computer skills
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Work under moderate stress and firm deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and processes
• Experience in working in a fast-paced team structure
WE’D PREFER YOU TO:
• Have a fun and outgoing personality
• Be comfortable leading and supervising people
• Have proven and successful experience in customer service and/or supervising people directly
• Possess good analytical skills and a “can-do-attitude”
• Juggle many things at once. Ability to multitask is critical to this position
• Manage people and processes from start to finish
• Have a long history of saying no to drugs
• Have a valid driver’s license and a car
• Approach life with a positive outlook
• PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: http://www.tribunemediacareers.com and enter job 2017-45237 under keyword search.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.