KSTU Fox 13 Television is accepting applications for a full-time SALES ASSISTANT.
Hours: 8:30-5:00, Monday-Friday.
Primary function: To assist KSTU TV sales staff with processing sales orders, preparing sales presentations and proposals, handling day-to-day paperwork, reports and other detail work before and after a close of a sale. Represent KSTU by fostering excellent client relations.
- High school diploma or equivalent; business experience preferred, media sales, communication, related field or equivalent
- Two years or more of experience in secretarial and/or administrative support field
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, follow-through on assignments, solid math ability, and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person with co-workers while working under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proven record of dependability with the ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer literate; working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and databases (preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.)
- Assist sales executives with presentations as needed
- Assist sales executives with other tasks as needed
- Assist Local Sales Manager as needed
- Order entry
- Pre/Post log times
- File paperwork
- Distribute mail
- Answer phones
- Greet guests
- Collect and distribute credit memos
- Keep conference room schedule
- Print and update revenue reports
- Search, find and distribute Volicon clips
- Replenish office supplies
- Email Separation Issues to Account Executives
- Meeting preparation – waters, lunches, order pick up, clean meeting room, etc.
- Serve as back up to digital desk and national desk
- Pick up all duties assigned by Sales Coordinator and management
- Assist General Manager as needed and assigned
- College degree preferred, but not required (business, media sales, communication, related field or equivalent)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive occasionally on company business
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.tribunemediacareers.com and enter job# 2015-43229 under keyword search.
KSTU FOX 13 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This station seeks and employs qualified people in all job classifications and positions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.
Tribune Media is an equal opportunity Employer
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.