KSTU Fox 13 Television has an immediate opening
(Hours and work schedule vary Monday-Sunday)
- Strongly prefer applicants with a bachelor’s degree in communication, broadcast journalism, film/television, related field or equivalent
- Prefer applicants that have worked in a broadcasting environment similar to KSTU’s
- Minimum of one year previous professional experience as an editor using standard broadcast non-linear editing equipment, preferably Final Cut Pro
- Demonstrated ability to consistently use good judgment and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to organize news footage into coherent, well-paced news packages
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person with co-workers and viewers while working under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven record of dependability, ability to consistently meet deadlines, and ability to work a variety of schedules to meet company needs
- Ability to work in a limited work space with reasonable accommodations
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: www.tribunemediacareers.com and enter job# 2017-46583 under keyword search.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.